Now Hiring: Account Manager
Update: This position has been filled!
If you have a mind for organization and a heart for customer service, and you're able to keep a cool head in a fast-paced environment, consider joining our Jackson-based team as an Account Manager! This is an entry-level position.
Our team takes pride in delighting our clients, and the Account Manager is a key part of their success – someone who not only takes care of client requests, but also anticipates their needs.
- Lead customer service, as the first point of contact for clients
- Develop empathy for clients – understand client industries, business goals, and pain points, and conduct proactive check-ins to ensure client success
- Manage traffic – assign and communicate projects and tasks to the team
- Manage projects – break projects into tasks, schedule them by priority, and keep them on a timeline
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing, business, or communications
- Experience in a customer service position required
- Client management experience a plus
- Excellent professionalism and written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with wide range of personalities and industries
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Professional and customer-service oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Tech-savvy, fast learner, familiar with cloud-based software
- Hyper-organized and detail-focused
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients and projects at once
- Positive energy and sense of humor
- Team player
- Works to exceed expectations
- Enjoys working with clients who have a meaningful mission and impact
- Health coverage
- Cool workspace located in the heart of Fondren
- Diverse, energetic team
- Supportive culture and good work-life balance
- Creative work that we can all be proud of
Our video gives a good sense of our team, our vibe, and the work we produce:
If you're interested, we'd love to talk! Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, and feel free to reach out with any questions.