Job Opening: Web Developer
Update: This position has been filled.
The Creative Distillery web developer helps marketing clients by translating designs to the screen with beautiful, responsive, client-friendly websites.
- Domain and hosting management experience is a plus
- Design chops are not required but must stay current with web design trends
- E-commerce/Stripe integration experience is a plus
- Able to clearly communicate with team and clients when needed
- Proficient in Wordpress but also comfortable with learning and adapting to a new CMS as needed
- Familiarity with SEO
What we do through branding, design, and digital is to achieve real-world outcomes for clients that we believe in. We especially appreciate working with people who are able to understand the spirit of the outcome, and then conceive and articulate creative solutions to get there.
Creative Distillery is proud of our diverse, inclusive, and supportive company culture. We're right in the middle of Fondren, Jackson's neighborhood for food, nightlife, music, and more.
We are ideally looking for someone available to work regular full-time, because we believe this allows for better continuity with clients and material and contributes to the company culture. This allows us to grow together. However, we are open to working with someone as a regular, ongoing contractor.
Send work samples, cover letter, and resumé to email@example.com.